Tickets and Lobby Passes for UCF Celebrates the Arts 2017 will be available on March 1. There will be three types of event tickets available in 2017:
- Reserved Seats. A limited number of reserved seat tickets are available for purchase from March 1-8 ONLY. The cost is $20 per seat. These tickets will have assigned seats in the theaters.
- General Admission. From March 8 until the show begins (or when the tickets sell out, whichever comes first), general admission tickets may be reserved at no charge. This ticket guarantees admission into a performance, but does not guarantee admission into any particular section or seat.
- Lobby Pass. To gain entry into the Lobby to view the exhibits or to get into the wait line for a sold out event, a free Lobby Pass must be reserved. Lobby passes can be reserved starting March 8. One Lobby Pass is valid for the entire week. A Lobby Pass is not needed to enter the Dr. Phillips Center if the holder has an event ticket reserved for the day of desired entrance.
When will tickets be available to the public?
Reserved Seat tickets will be available on March 1 at noon. Sales for Reserved Seat tickets will close at 9 am on March 8. General Admission tickets and Lobby Passes will be available on March 8 at noon.
How much do tickets cost?
A limited number of reserved tickets are available for $20 from March 1-8. After that time, tickets to all performances are free. Patrons will be limited to two free tickets per performance in the Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater and to four free tickets per performance in the Walt Disney Theater. Reserved seats may be purchased in larger quantities.
Tickets will be required to enter the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts. If you would like to view the artwork and not attend any performances, you will be asked to register for a “Lobby Pass.” Patrons will also need to reserve Lobby Passes in order to join the wait lines for sold out events. Important details about the Lobby Pass:
- One Lobby Pass will be valid for the entire festival.
- Lobby Passes must be printed and brought to the Dr. Phillips Center for admission.
- Ticketed patrons do not also need a Lobby Pass. However, the ticket will gain entrance only that same day and the Lobby Pass is valid for the entire festival.
- We STRONGLY recommend reserving your tickets and Lobby Pass in advance.
- Lobby Passes can be reserved starting March 8; there is an unlimited number of them available.
- Ignore the date on the Lobby Pass. The ticketing system required that we have one…so we selected the last day. The Pass is good for all days.
- Confused? We’re here to help. Call 407-823-1500.
The performance I wanted to attend is sold out. What do I do?
At UCF Celebrates the Arts 2015 and 2016 we were able to accommodate every person in the wait lines for every event. While we cannot guarantee that this will happen this year, we can guarantee that the staffs of UCF and the Dr. Phillips Center will do our utmost to get everyone safely into the performances.
Here is the wait line process:
- Reserve a Lobby Pass online and check your email for the voucher we will send you
- Print out the voucher at home
- Show the voucher at the front door of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Get into the designated “wait line,” which will be a different line than the ones for ticketed patrons
All events for UCF Celebrates the Arts 2017 will be held at the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts.
Accessible parking spaces are readily available in the City Commons Garage. Generally, for city on-street metered parking, the first four hours are free when you park properly and display your disabled hang tag. Meters will be enforced after the posted time has expired. (Read signs as some locations vary.)
Aside from the April 7 Oklahoma! performance, valet will not be available.
If you have any questions about tickets or transportation, please contact the School of Performing Arts Box Office at 407-823-1500.